Coaching 4 Thrivingwith Melinda Dewey, BCC
Life, Breath and Resilience Coach
Bring your ease, passion, joy and gifts to the world.
But “To-Do”s and responsibilities seem to get in the way of relaxing and really enjoying yourself and the people and things you used to love. There’s less patience with yourself, with loved ones, other workers, other drivers, projects, opinions, technology, (“Ugh! – I can’t believe they (or I) did or said that!”)
You may have tried to speed up, hurry up, or push harder to get more things done, hoping to eventually get caught up or find time to relax. (That can be exhausting, like a human hamster wheel.) Maybe you worry that if you step off, or even worse fall off that hamster wheel, what you worked so hard for might fall off too.
Good news – we can change your fuel source and get much better mileage for your efforts.
FACING A CHANGE OR CHALLENGE?
A stressful situation, relationship, decision or a big change, personally or professionally can trigger tension, inner or outer conflict and reduce clarity and decision-making. Old limiting patterns may arise. The path around or through the situation may not be known yet. Self-compassion and neutrality are so essential for this part of the journey.
Meeting the challenge or change may require you to courageously step out of an old familiar comfort zone because it is now no longer optimal or aligned with the heart of who you are and are becoming.
Like embarking on any expedition, it’s wise to build strength and resilience for and during the journey. To embark well-equipped with proven tools for meeting unexpected challenges, changing elements, terrain and direction, while maintaining your course and resilience. Having tools and a seasoned coach with you on the journey can make a big difference.
READY TO GROW AND THRIVE?
But you find that sometimes reactivity, energy dips or distractions can still interrupt or hijack your coherence, inner calm and knowing/trusting yourself. Are you ready for more consistent access to ease, flow, aliveness, playfulness and success?
Let’s reinforce that heart/brain connection to your heart intelligence and inner knowing, as fuel to build your awareness, presence, coherence and resilience.
Let’s go for what is precious, fulfilling and inspiring to and about you, using your unique heart presence and talents for making a difference in your world and THE world.
THE CHALLENGE AND THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT MAKING AND SUSTAINING POSITIVE CHANGE:
- People are naturally wired to resist what isn’t familiar. So considering positive change can generate a stress response, experienced as physical tension, impatience, irritation, worried, resentful, or disappointed to name a few.
- Stress responses can impact our thinking, clarity, decision-making, certainty, mood, energy level and momentum.
THE GOOD NEWS:
You can learn to shift your attention, breath and heart rhythms to positively shift your stress response physiology, perspectives and choices, allowing more ease and effectiveness for living in alignment with the heart of who you are.
Watch this 2-minute video about the proven science behind the HeartMath® System for accessing and maintaining that optimal state.
A PATH TO THRIVING:
- Improve management of stress responses, drains, trauma, old patterns.
- Build ease, focus, resilience and fulfillment as you set and sustain your course for thriving.
- We teach you easy-to-use tools that, with practice, are proven effective in rebalancing your response to stress, challenge, change and opportunity.
- Use the tools to reduce the level of mental and emotional “static” and energy drain caused by stress.
- Build mental and emotional clarity, ease and energy for decision-making and creating positive change.
- Your heart intelligence becomes more accessible for your self-care AND the people and core values that you love.
YOU are unique, as is our approach and services for each person.
So we start with first understanding your unique intentions, goals and needs.
We invite you to reach out for a conversation or free consultation.
Request a complimentary consultation
HeartMath and Heart Intelligence are registered trademarks of Quantum Intech, Inc. (dba HeartMath, Inc.) HeartMastery is a registered trademark of HeartMath LLC. Resilience Advantage is a trademark of Doc Childre. Transformational Breath is a registered trademark of the Transformational Breath Foundation.