Thanks for your registration for a Group Breathing session!
You should have just received a receipt from PayPal, registering for a session on
- Friday evening, January 3rd from 6:45pm to 8:45pm or
- ***If the Transformational Breath technique is new to you, you’ll need to attend a very interesting 20-minute orientation first, held 30 minutes before the experienced group breathers join for the Group Breathing session. If it is new to you and you’ve not done so yet, go to Year End Workshops to register for an orientation also.
Breathing sessions are held at 493 East 19th Street, #B – the back house in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Park and enter from 19th Street OR park on Flower Street near Irvine Ave and enter through white screen door in the alley between 19th and Flower Streets.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to park, get settled, and ready to go.
- Please bring a sealed water bottle, 2 pillows, something to lay on the carpet underneath you (a towel, yoga or exercise mat, blanket), an intention of what you would like to breathe more of into your life and a journal or pad of paper.
- Wear comfy clothing to allow you to move freely
DISCOUNTS for bringing a friend or early registration:
- If you might bring a friend but registered solo, have your friend register at the friend rate of $5 off and let me know, so I can issue a $5 refund on your purchase today.
- If you purchased both a Breath Session and the Visioning, let me know so I can issue a $10 package discount refund.
Looking forward to having you here for your breathwork session! A great way to start the new year!
Questions? Call/text Melinda 949 922-5681